Intertextual Connections


Yahoo!(?)

This is the first Monday ever that I left for work in the morning and returned home without even stepping into the office. 

Regional meeting in Pusat D'sara. I find it most difficult trying to engagingly listen and paying attention to one of the most interesting Indian accent yet. I try. By that time, it was lunch.

After lunch, another rush drive over to Tropicana to meet up with Yahoo Singapore who was down to do a presentation on Online Marketing. Also, touching on online trends and consumer trends categorizing them into Online tribes. Very interesting. That was quite a good session for me.

And all this leads me to? 

Potentially 4 new folders of reports to read. I already have 2 that I am going through. Purely research material. Some more interesting than others, one is particularly dry where seasoning of salt and pepper just won't cut it. 

Dinner in 15 minutes, I have to move again. Time passes rea-l quickly nowadays. Thought I should still remind myself, there's more yahoo in life then just the heavy routine that beckons. 

Badminton has been madness. I have not felt so sore in a long time. Fatigue is word I rarely used. Last weekend was one. Fitness test puts me on my toes, down on my knees after. With all that pain, I like it. I feel like I'm steamrolling to something better. 

Yahoo!!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Yahoo!(?)”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.